Sunday 5 July 2015

AAdvantage

Dear Annabelle,

Andrew has taken the girls to the zoo today with his sister.  It is their anniversary today and it is hard to believe all that has happened since we were in Portland for the wedding a year ago.  I need to pack for my trip to Ottawa but I am enjoying taking some time with my coffee to try and summarize a bunch of these tabs I have open!

The Citi AA Executive Card is currently offering a 75K bonus with a $7500 spend in first 3 months.  It is discussed here (says "get it" although I am pretty sure they get a cut).  Normally this would be too high a spend for us BUT if we do have the trees taken down AND they take credit then this might be useful.

However, it has an annual fee (not waived) of $450 and I am hesitant to get any card with a really high fee at the moment unless I am super clear on how those points are going to be used.  Also it doesn't have great bonus categories and it is giving Admiral's Club Membership but that doesn't matter that much to me.  Doctor of Credit recommends giving it a pass for not having enough value for the fee.

Hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment